Operations Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Operations Team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Operations Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
• Help prepare project budgets.
• Assists with project procurement.
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
• Coordinate all appropriate legal paperwork and ensure timely completion (e.g., contracts and terms of agreement)
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. BA/BS in a business or technical discipline
2. 5 years of project coordinator experience in a contracting environment.
3. Computer skills, including knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and Sharepoint. A knowledge of the company’s software systems, currently Autodesk Build and MS Dynamics, which is on a level proficient to discharge these positions responsibilities in a diligent and expeditious manner.
4. Honesty, integrity, and a strong desire to succeed.
5. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
6. Ability to deal tactfully with human issues with colleagues and customers.
7. Ability to create and maintain cooperative team building relationships.
8. Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
9. An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
10. Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
11. PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
This position will be primarily based in the Orlando, FL office. This is an onsite role and will not require defined travel. The work environment includes temperature, noise level, inside or outside, or other factors that will affect the person's working conditions while performing the job. The physical demands of the job include bending, sitting, light lifting, and driving.
• Competitive base salary
• Competitive benefits package
• PTO plan
• 401K Plan+ Matching
• Accelerated career growth in a dynamic environment.